Boston Corporate Event Entertainment and Team Building Exercises
Corporate events can be high energy dance parties, interactive meetings with video displays, engaging team building activities, or even fantasy casino nights. A Touch Of Class DJs provide companies and corporations all that you’ll need to make your next Boston Corporate Event legendary. We are a one-stop shop for all of your entertainment and team building activities for your next Corporate Event. Call A Touch of Class today to hear about our wide array of games, video and lighting options and DJ & Emcee Packages.
No event too big, no party too small – A Touch of Class can handle it all.
Events can be for 20 guests or 2000. A Touch of Class can accommodate any size Boston corporate event. Whether it be for an informative seminar or a celebratory event for employee appreciation, our Entertainment Company has everything you need to ‘wow’ your guests and bring people closer together. A Touch of Class proudly serves Massachusetts and New England.
A Touch Of Class prides itself on being the most innovative Massachusetts entertainment company in the industry and is dedicated to building long-lasting client relationships. We want all of our clients to be 100% satisfied. You will receive unparalleled client services from the time we conduct our initial event consultation all the way to post-party feedback. No other entertainment company in Massachusetts delivers the full Boston Corporate Event package the way A Touch Of Class does.
OR CALL : (800) 480-3200
Our Massachusetts Entertainment Company serves all of the Northeast with full-scale special event essentials. We combine cutting-edge technology in lighting, video displays, and videography and pair them with a staff of highly experienced emcees and staff members to create the perfect storm of fun, excitement, and memorable moments.
A Touch of Class has been recognized by national and local publications. Locally, we have been featured in numerous articles including The Boston Globe, The MetroWest Daily News, and The Jewish Advocate. Nationally, we have been recognized by DJ Times Magazine and Mobile Beat Magazine. Currently, we are the mobile entertainers for WXLO 104.5 FM, Kiss 108 FM, 100 FM The Pike, and 98.9 FM Nash Icon. Our charismatic MC’s have opened for Chubby Checker, Tone Loc, C&C Music Factory, Train, Tiffany, Debbie Gibson, and more. Our mantra is to set lofty expectations and exceed those expectations by a mile.
Boston Corporate Event Lighting Packages
A Touch of Class has over 25 years of experience in party and Boston corporate event planning. We are experts at creating the right tone and atmosphere for a wide range of special occasions. One of our highly knowledgeable coordinators will conduct an initial consultation to assess your needs and the style of Boston corporate event you are trying to throw. Then our Touch of Class Event Lighting Specialists will get busy creating the perfect atmospheric lighting package for your big event. Here is a selection of the most popular and unique lighting options we offer at A Touch of Class.
Atmospheric Effects | Boston Corporate Event Lighting
- Wireless LED Uplighting: Completely transform the atmosphere of the room to the color scheme that you want. Choose to light up the walls, tables, or any other area with your favorite colors. Now you can add to this atmosphere completely wirelessly.
- Personalized Monograms: Custom projections of your initials can also be crafted to add a touch of class and personalized flare to your special event. Monogrammed in your choice of black & white, grey scale, or your favorite colors. The perfect way to put your own stamp on things.
- Lighting Options: An amazing midnight sky effect to bring the outside into your event. Leave your guests feeling like they’ve spent an evening under the stars.
OR CALL : (800) 480-3200
Lastly, add other premium options including:
- Big screen video displays including Video Dance Parties with over 40,000 music videos
- Professionally edited photo montages
- OurParty.pics program allows your guests to use their cell phones to create 360 degrees of a party. It uses their browsers to create a password protected social network where everyone can access each other’s event photos.